Payment Due At Time Of Service
To get a DOT/federal/ Coast Guard drug test from a Diagnostic Labs location:
- Print this DOT Corp Cash information form and bring it to any of the DLS sites listed. See DLS drug collection site list
- At the lab, you will be asked to complete a form for the physician or Medical Review Officer (MRO) who will be issuing the report.
- Be prepared to pay for the test (call the lab for the price quote) and provide a urine sample.
- The results will be released by the Medical Review Officer to who ever you indicate as the authorized contact person. If this test is for the Coast Guard, you must bring the USCG Drug Testing Form for the MRO to complete.
- Lab tests are performed at a federal certified lab on the west coast. Specimens collected at any DLS site will be sent to the mainland for DOT drug testing.
- Federal drug test results are reported to the physician/ Medical Review Officer (MRO) in 1-4 days. Results are not available from any DLS lab.
- The Medical Review Officer will report the test results to the authorized contact person. If this test is for the Coast Guard, and you are on Oahu, you may want to pick up all the completed documents directly from the MRO. If you have any questions relating to the results, the MRO can be reached at his office. His address and phone number are printed on your copy of the custody form