Test Available Today – Payment Due At Lab
Forensic or custody breath alcohol tests are available for:
- DOT or federal drug testing programs
- Non DOT or non federal, company policy programs
- Court ordered, probation monitoring
- Drug treatment programs
The breath alcohol tests are available at select Diagnostic Laboratory sites and payment is due at the time of service. See site list.
To obtain a breath alcohol test:
- Do you need a DOT or federal breath alcohol test?
- Do you need a non DOT, court ordered or company breath alcohol test?
- Print the breath alcohol form and bring the form with you along with a legal photo identification card (e.g. driver’s license) to the breath testing site.
- Be prepared to pay for the test. Fees may be obtained by calling the site.
- You will be given the original document and a copy of the test results.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Toxicology Client Services staff at 589-5260 or 800-655-4176 ext. 5260.